Hello, friends (:
I've managed to get myself, my dad and 12 pieces of luggage (10/12 mine, haha) safely to NZ, without the plane blowing up or my luggage spilling open in the middle of the airport or anything potentially life-threatening/embarrassing like that(: Tomorrow I will get my life in order and embark on the journeys that are Living Abroad and University. Big, scary words that I never thought i would hear til I became OLD. So I guess, folks, WE'RE NOW OFFICIALLY OLD!
Anyway, as my cousin drove us to his place, I just got a sudden whooosssh of feelings and I could almost hear my mum saying "you don't really belong anywhere, you know that, right?" Not in a bad way, it's just how things are. So far, NZ's familiar, but it's not home. I don't know if it will ever be, but I guess this is what it's all about for me - exploring what I may have been should I not have grown up on our Sunny Little Island. Meanwhile, I know for certain my heart lies still and is patiently waiting for my return, in Singapore (:
For now, the weather here is wonderful. I shall think less and just do, clean slate and all as people keep telling me. At this rate, I can probably hold out for a week of two without breaking down and realising just how home sick I am. Yuck :(
Big Thanks to friends who came down at 7 in the morning to send me off (: I still think it was WAY TOO EARLY, but it made it all the more special (: And another Big Thanks for the msges of encouragement, even if it was in the form of "omg fran, cannot wake up!"-kai:D and "croak croak crroooaaakk"-meng:D Missing you all already.
Nick Wong: I think I'll miss you the most (: "You're my part-time lover and full-time friend", and I'm going to be quite the lost one without you :( But i'll be back for your birthday :D Love you baby. Yours, always (:
p.s. MENG&KAI OMGOMG MY RIGHT THUMB NAIL POLISH CHIPPED :( hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (i had no one to say that too. My dad isn't exactly Bimbo material :D)